Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Serbia. Prva Liga. Regular Season - 3

Loznica vs Sloboda Uzice prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

14.08 Sunday

17:30 CET

Gradski Stadion

Loznica
Draw
Sloboda Uzice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Sloboda Uzice211014
16Loznica2002-60

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 8

goals

2 : 1

1.0 : 4.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Loznica vs Sloboda Uzice prediction summary

Loznica meets Sloboda Uzice in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Serbia Prva Liga on 14.08 Sunday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sloboda Uzice and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Loznica team to score and less than 1.5 for Sloboda Uzice. Loznica chances to win are 10%. Sloboda Uzice chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Loznica scored 2 against 8 in 2 last matches whereas Sloboda Uzice scored 2 against 1 in its 2 last games. Loznica scored 1.0 against 4.0 in 2 last matches whereas Sloboda Uzice scored 1.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Loznica and Sloboda Uzice have played 0 matches so far. Loznica won 0 matches in total while Sloboda Uzice won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Loznica scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Loznica won 0. Loznica won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sloboda Uzice scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sloboda Uzice won 0. Sloboda Uzice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Loznica vs Sloboda Uzice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Prva Liga