Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Provincial - Luxembourg. Luxembourg - 18

Lorraine Arlon vs Oppagne-Wéris prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.02 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stade du FC Jeunesse Lorraine Arlonaise

Lorraine Arlon
Draw
Oppagne-Wéris

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
W
D
L
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Lorraine Arlon1510231732
5Oppagne-Wéris158341527

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

41 : 24

goals

43 : 28

2.7 : 1.6

goals avg

2.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Oppagne-Wéris

23.09.2023

5-2

Lorraine Arlon

Lorraine Arlon

02.04.2023

0-1

Oppagne-Wéris

Oppagne-Wéris

29.10.2022

1-0

Lorraine Arlon

Lorraine Arlon vs Oppagne-Wéris prediction summary

Lorraine Arlon meets Oppagne-Wéris in a match of a Luxembourg - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Luxembourg on 17.02 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Lorraine Arlon or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Lorraine Arlon team to score and less than 2.5 for Oppagne-Wéris. Lorraine Arlon chances to win are 35%. Oppagne-Wéris chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Lorraine Arlon scored 41 against 24 in 15 last matches whereas Oppagne-Wéris scored 43 against 28 in its 15 last games. Lorraine Arlon scored 2.7 against 1.6 in 15 last matches whereas Oppagne-Wéris scored 2.9 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Lorraine Arlon and Oppagne-Wéris have played 3 matches so far. Lorraine Arlon won 0 matches in total while Oppagne-Wéris won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Lorraine Arlon scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lorraine Arlon won 0. Lorraine Arlon won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Oppagne-Wéris scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Oppagne-Wéris won 2. Oppagne-Wéris won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lorraine Arlon vs Oppagne-Wéris with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Luxembourg