Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceLigue 1Lorient - Lyon
France. Ligue 1. Regular Season - 2

Lorient vs Lyon prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Sunday

13:00 CET

Stade Yves Allainmat - Le Moustoir

Lorient
Draw
Lyon

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Lyon110013
8Lorient110013

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

2 : 1

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lorient

04.03.2022

1-4

(0-2)

Lyon

Lyon

25.09.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Lorient

Lyon

08.05.2021

4-1

(0-0)

Lorient

Lorient

27.09.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Lyon

Lyon

08.04.2017

1-4

(1-1)

Lorient

Lorient

24.09.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Lyon

Lorient

03.04.2016

1-3

(1-1)

Lyon

Lyon

09.08.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Lorient

Lorient

15.02.2015

1-1

(0-0)

Lyon

Lyon

24.09.2014

4-0

(2-0)

Lorient

Lyon

10.05.2014

0-1

(0-0)

Lorient

Lorient

22.12.2013

2-2

(0-1)

Lyon

Lyon

24.02.2013

3-1

(1-1)

Lorient

Lorient

07.10.2012

1-1

(0-1)

Lyon

Lyon

22.04.2012

3-2

(1-2)

Lorient

Lorient

31.01.2012

2-2

(0-0)

Lyon

Lorient

11.12.2011

0-1

(0-0)

Lyon

Lyon

15.01.2011

3-0

(1-0)

Lorient

Lorient

28.08.2010

2-0

(1-0)

Lyon

Lorient vs Lyon prediction summary

Lorient meets Lyon in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in France Ligue 1 on 14.08 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Lyon and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Lorient team to score and less than 2.5 for Lyon. Lorient chances to win are 10%. Lyon chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lorient scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Lyon scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Lorient scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Lyon scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Lorient and Lyon have played 19 matches so far. Lorient won 4 matches in total while Lyon won 8 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.95 goals per Match and 56 in total.


Lorient scored 22 in total and 1.16 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Lorient won 2. Lorient won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Lyon scored 34 in total and 1.79 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Lyon won 5. Lyon won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lorient vs Lyon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue 1