Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 2Long An - Phu Dong
Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 8

Long An vs Phu Dong prediction, betting tips and odds

23.11 Tuesday

11:00 CET

Sân vận động Long An

Long An
Draw
Phu Dong

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
D
W
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Long An7331312
4Phu Dong6321411

Performance last matches

7

played

6

home

away

total

5 : 2

goals

5 : 1

0.7 : 0.3

goals avg

0.8 : 0.2

forme

attack

defence

Long An vs Phu Dong prediction summary

Long An meets Phu Dong in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 23.11 Tuesday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Long An or draws and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Long An team to score and less than 1.5 for Phu Dong. Long An chances to win are 35%. Phu Dong chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Long An scored 5 against 2 in 7 last matches whereas Phu Dong scored 5 against 1 in its 6 last games. Long An scored 0.7 against 0.3 in 7 last matches whereas Phu Dong scored 0.8 against 0.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Long An and Phu Dong have played 0 matches so far. Long An won 0 matches in total while Phu Dong won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Long An scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Long An won 0. Long An won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Phu Dong scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Phu Dong won 0. Phu Dong won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Long An vs Phu Dong with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2