Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 2Long An - Bóng đá Huế
Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 5

Long An vs Bóng đá Huế prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

12:00 CET

Sân vận động Long An

Long An
Draw
Bóng đá Huế

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11Bóng đá Huế3021-12
12Long An3012-21

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

2 : 3

0.7 : 1.3

goals avg

0.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bóng đá Huế

17.10.2020

0-0

Long An

Long An

23.06.2020

2-1

Bóng đá Huế

Long An vs Bóng đá Huế prediction summary

Long An meets Bóng đá Huế in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 03.07 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Long An or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Long An team to score and less than 1.5 for Bóng đá Huế. Long An chances to win are 45%. Bóng đá Huế chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Long An scored 2 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Bóng đá Huế scored 2 against 3 in its 3 last games. Long An scored 0.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Bóng đá Huế scored 0.7 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Long An and Bóng đá Huế have played 3 matches so far. Long An won 1 matches in total while Bóng đá Huế won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Long An scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Long An won 1. Long An won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Bóng đá Huế scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bóng đá Huế won 0. Bóng đá Huế won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Long An vs Bóng đá Huế with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2