Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaDavid Kipiani CupLokomotivi Tbilisi - Dinamo Batumi
Georgia. David Kipiani Cup. Quarter-finals

Lokomotivi Tbilisi vs Dinamo Batumi prediction, betting tips and odds

27.10 Wednesday

16:00 CET

Stadium

Lokomotivi Tbilisi
Draw
Dinamo Batumi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

7 : 2

goals

7 : 0

3.5 : 1.0

goals avg

3.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Batumi

16.09.2021

7-3

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

23.05.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Dinamo Batumi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

16.05.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

03.04.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Dinamo Batumi

26.11.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

09.07.2020

1-4

(0-3)

Dinamo Batumi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

01.12.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

14.09.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

15.06.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

20.04.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

30.09.2017

3-0

(3-0)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

23.07.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Dinamo Batumi

05.05.2017

1-2

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

05.03.2017

2-1

(2-1)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

08.05.2016

1-0

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

27.11.2015

1-1

(1-0)

Dinamo Batumi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

16.04.2014

2-1

(2-1)

Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

25.10.2013

2-0

(0-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Dinamo Batumi

03.12.2011

2-1

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

02.10.2011

1-1

(1-1)

Dinamo Batumi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi vs Dinamo Batumi prediction summary

Lokomotivi Tbilisi meets Dinamo Batumi in a match of a Quarter-finals round in Georgia David Kipiani Cup on 27.10 Wednesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Lokomotivi Tbilisi or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Lokomotivi Tbilisi team to score and less than 4.5 for Dinamo Batumi. Lokomotivi Tbilisi chances to win are 35%. Dinamo Batumi chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 7 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Dinamo Batumi scored 7 against 0 in its 2 last games. Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 3.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Dinamo Batumi scored 3.5 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Dinamo Batumi have played 20 matches so far. Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 9 matches in total while Dinamo Batumi won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 60 in total.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 29 in total and 1.45 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 7. Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


Dinamo Batumi scored 31 in total and 1.55 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Batumi won 7. Dinamo Batumi won 1 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lokomotivi Tbilisi vs Dinamo Batumi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in David Kipiani Cup