Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaLiga 3Lokomotivi Tbilisi II - Matchakhela
Georgia. Liga 3. Regular Season - 17

Lokomotivi Tbilisi II vs Matchakhela prediction, betting tips and odds

05.09 Thursday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Lokomotivi Tbilisi II
Draw
Matchakhela

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

22 : 25

goals

15 : 30

1.5 : 1.7

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Matchakhela

15.03.2024

2-1

Lokomotivi Tbilisi II

Lokomotivi Tbilisi II vs Matchakhela prediction summary

Lokomotivi Tbilisi II meets Matchakhela in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Georgia Liga 3 on 05.09 Thursday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lokomotivi Tbilisi II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Lokomotivi Tbilisi II team to score and less than 2.5 for Matchakhela. Lokomotivi Tbilisi II chances to win are 35%. Matchakhela chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi II scored 22 against 25 in 15 last matches whereas Matchakhela scored 15 against 30 in its 15 last games. Lokomotivi Tbilisi II scored 1.5 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas Matchakhela scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 15 last games.


Teams Lokomotivi Tbilisi II and Matchakhela have played 1 matches so far. Lokomotivi Tbilisi II won 0 matches in total while Matchakhela won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lokomotivi Tbilisi II won 0. Lokomotivi Tbilisi II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Matchakhela scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Matchakhela won 1. Matchakhela won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lokomotivi Tbilisi II vs Matchakhela with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga 3