Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Bulgaria. A PFG. Regular Season - 3

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Pirin Blagoevgrad prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

19.10 Tuesday

14:00 CET

Stadion Lokomotiv

Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Draw
Pirin Blagoevgrad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
W
D
W
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Pirin Blagoevgrad10226-48
12Lokomotiv Plovdiv10154-38

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

6 : 9

goals

15 : 19

0.6 : 0.9

goals avg

1.5 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Pirin Blagoevgrad prediction summary

Lokomotiv Plovdiv meets Pirin Blagoevgrad in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Bulgaria A PFG on 19.10 Tuesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lokomotiv Plovdiv or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Lokomotiv Plovdiv team to score and less than 2.5 for Pirin Blagoevgrad. Lokomotiv Plovdiv chances to win are 45%. Pirin Blagoevgrad chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lokomotiv Plovdiv scored 6 against 9 in 10 last matches whereas Pirin Blagoevgrad scored 15 against 19 in its 10 last games. Lokomotiv Plovdiv scored 0.6 against 0.9 in 10 last matches whereas Pirin Blagoevgrad scored 1.5 against 1.9 in its 10 last games.


Teams Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Pirin Blagoevgrad have played 0 matches so far. Lokomotiv Plovdiv won 0 matches in total while Pirin Blagoevgrad won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Lokomotiv Plovdiv scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lokomotiv Plovdiv won 0. Lokomotiv Plovdiv won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Pirin Blagoevgrad scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pirin Blagoevgrad won 0. Pirin Blagoevgrad won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Pirin Blagoevgrad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A PFG