Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Russia. Supreme Division Women. Regular Season - 17

Lokomotiv Moskva W vs Krasnodar W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

13.08 Saturday

12:00 CET

Sapsan Arena

Lokomotiv Moskva W
Draw
Krasnodar W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
D
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Lokomotiv Moskva W1510412834
6Krasnodar W14527-1317

Performance last matches

15

played

14

home

away

total

37 : 9

goals

14 : 27

2.5 : 0.6

goals avg

1.0 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Krasnodar W

22.07.2022

1-3

(1-1)

Lokomotiv Moskva W

Krasnodar W

16.10.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Lokomotiv Moskva W

Krasnodar W

10.07.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Lokomotiv Moskva W

Lokomotiv Moskva W

14.03.2021

3-0

(2-0)

Krasnodar W

Krasnodar W

28.09.2020

0-3

(0-0)

Lokomotiv Moskva W

Lokomotiv Moskva

01.08.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Krasnodar W

Lokomotiv Moskva W vs Krasnodar W prediction summary

Lokomotiv Moskva W meets Krasnodar W in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Russia Supreme Division Women on 13.08 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Lokomotiv Moskva W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Lokomotiv Moskva W team to score and less than 1.5 for Krasnodar W. Lokomotiv Moskva W chances to win are 45%. Krasnodar W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lokomotiv Moskva W scored 37 against 9 in 15 last matches whereas Krasnodar W scored 14 against 27 in its 14 last games. Lokomotiv Moskva W scored 2.5 against 0.6 in 15 last matches whereas Krasnodar W scored 1.0 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Lokomotiv Moskva W and Krasnodar W have played 6 matches so far. Lokomotiv Moskva W won 6 matches in total while Krasnodar W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Lokomotiv Moskva W scored 16 in total and 2.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Lokomotiv Moskva W won 2. Lokomotiv Moskva W won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Krasnodar W scored 1 in total and 0.17 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Krasnodar W won 0. Krasnodar W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lokomotiv Moskva W vs Krasnodar W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Supreme Division Women