Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Russia. Cup. Premier League Path - Group Stage - 6

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Nizhny Novgorod prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (2-0)

27.11 Sunday

17:00 CET

RZD Arena

Lokomotiv Moscow
Draw
Nizhny Novgorod

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

8 : 5

goals

6 : 4

1.6 : 1.0

goals avg

1.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nizhny Novgorod

31.08.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Lokomotiv Moscow

Lokomotiv Moscow

17.07.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Nizhny Novgorod

Lokomotiv Moscow

23.04.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Nizhny Novgorod

Nizhny Novgorod

30.10.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Lokomotiv Moscow

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Nizhny Novgorod prediction summary

Lokomotiv Moscow meets Nizhny Novgorod in a match of a Premier League Path - Group Stage - 6 round in Russia Cup on 27.11 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lokomotiv Moscow or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lokomotiv Moscow team to score and less than 2.5 for Nizhny Novgorod. Lokomotiv Moscow chances to win are 45%. Nizhny Novgorod chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lokomotiv Moscow scored 8 against 5 in 5 last matches whereas Nizhny Novgorod scored 6 against 4 in its 5 last games. Lokomotiv Moscow scored 1.6 against 1.0 in 5 last matches whereas Nizhny Novgorod scored 1.2 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Lokomotiv Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod have played 4 matches so far. Lokomotiv Moscow won 2 matches in total while Nizhny Novgorod won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Lokomotiv Moscow scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Lokomotiv Moscow won 1. Lokomotiv Moscow won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Nizhny Novgorod scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Nizhny Novgorod won 1. Nizhny Novgorod won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lokomotiv Moscow vs Nizhny Novgorod with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!