Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 20

Logan Lightning vs Capalaba prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-0)

08.10 Friday

11:30 CET

Cornubia Park

Logan Lightning
Draw
Capalaba

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
D
L
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Logan Lightning247413-1125
11Capalaba246315-3721

Performance last matches

24

played

24

home

away

total

39 : 50

goals

30 : 67

1.6 : 2.1

goals avg

1.3 : 2.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Capalaba

01.05.2021

3-3

(2-1)

Logan Lightning

Capalaba

24.06.2017

0-2

Logan Lightning

Logan Lightning

18.03.2017

3-1

Capalaba

Capalaba

23.07.2016

4-1

Logan Lightning

Logan Lightning

16.04.2016

3-4

Capalaba

Capalaba

30.05.2015

2-5

Logan Lightning

Logan Lightning

28.02.2015

4-1

Capalaba

Logan Lightning

14.06.2014

1-2

Capalaba

Capalaba

08.03.2014

3-2

Logan Lightning

Capalaba

29.06.2013

5-2

Logan Lightning

Logan Lightning

22.03.2013

1-1

Capalaba

Logan Lightning vs Capalaba prediction summary

Logan Lightning meets Capalaba in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 08.10 Friday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Logan Lightning or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Logan Lightning team to score and less than 1.5 for Capalaba. Logan Lightning chances to win are 45%. Capalaba chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Logan Lightning scored 39 against 50 in 24 last matches whereas Capalaba scored 30 against 67 in its 24 last games. Logan Lightning scored 1.6 against 2.1 in 24 last matches whereas Capalaba scored 1.3 against 2.8 in its 24 last games.


Teams Logan Lightning and Capalaba have played 11 matches so far. Logan Lightning won 4 matches in total while Capalaba won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.82 goals per Match and 53 in total.


Logan Lightning scored 27 in total and 2.45 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Logan Lightning won 2. Logan Lightning won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


Capalaba scored 26 in total and 2.36 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Capalaba won 3. Capalaba won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Logan Lightning vs Capalaba with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!