Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWalesFAW ChampionshipLlandudno - Gresford Athletic
Wales. FAW Championship. North - 23

Llandudno vs Gresford Athletic prediction, betting tips and odds

28.01 Saturday

15:00 CET

Nantporth Stadium

Llandudno
Draw
Gresford Athletic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Llandudno2014243144
12Gresford Athletic185310-1018

Performance last matches

20

played

18

home

away

total

47 : 16

goals

16 : 26

2.4 : 0.8

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gresford Athletic

15.10.2022

1-4

Llandudno

Gresford Athletic

18.04.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Llandudno

Llandudno

07.09.2021

1-0

Gresford Athletic

Llandudno

24.08.2019

1-4

Gresford Athletic

Llandudno

02.12.2017

4-0

Gresford Athletic

Llandudno vs Gresford Athletic prediction summary

Llandudno meets Gresford Athletic in a match of a North - 23 round in Wales FAW Championship on 28.01 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Llandudno and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Llandudno team to score and less than 1.5 for Gresford Athletic. Llandudno chances to win are 45%. Gresford Athletic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Llandudno scored 47 against 16 in 20 last matches whereas Gresford Athletic scored 16 against 26 in its 18 last games. Llandudno scored 2.4 against 0.8 in 20 last matches whereas Gresford Athletic scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Llandudno and Gresford Athletic have played 6 matches so far. Llandudno won 3 matches in total while Gresford Athletic won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Llandudno scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Llandudno won 2. Llandudno won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Gresford Athletic scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gresford Athletic won 1. Gresford Athletic won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Llandudno vs Gresford Athletic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FAW Championship