Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandWSL CupLiverpool W - Manchester City W
England. WSL Cup. Group Stage - 4

Liverpool W vs Manchester City W prediction, betting tips and odds

07.12 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Prenton Park

Liverpool W
Draw
Manchester City W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 0

goals

9 : 0

2.0 : 0.0

goals avg

4.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Manchester City W

30.10.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Liverpool W

Liverpool W

04.11.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Manchester City W

Manchester City W

01.12.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Liverpool W

Manchester City W

31.03.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Liverpool W

Liverpool W

04.11.2018

0-3

(0-0)

Manchester City W

Liverpool W vs Manchester City W prediction summary

Liverpool W meets Manchester City W in a match of a Group Stage - 4 round in England WSL Cup on 07.12 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Manchester City W and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Liverpool W team to score and less than 5.5 for Manchester City W. Liverpool W chances to win are 10%. Manchester City W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Liverpool W scored 6 against 0 in 3 last matches whereas Manchester City W scored 9 against 0 in its 2 last games. Liverpool W scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 3 last matches whereas Manchester City W scored 4.5 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Liverpool W and Manchester City W have played 9 matches so far. Liverpool W won 0 matches in total while Manchester City W won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.44 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Liverpool W scored 2 in total and 0.22 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Liverpool W won 0. Liverpool W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Manchester City W scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Manchester City W won 3. Manchester City W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Liverpool W vs Manchester City W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WSL Cup