Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. FA WSL. Regular Season - 3

Liverpool W vs Everton W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-2)

25.09 Sunday

19:45 CET

Anfield

Liverpool W
Draw
Everton W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Liverpool W110013
10Everton W1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

0 : 1

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Everton W

18.11.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Liverpool W

Liverpool W

17.11.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Everton W

Liverpool W

11.05.2019

3-1

(2-1)

Everton W

Everton W

02.12.2018

2-1

(2-1)

Liverpool W

Liverpool W vs Everton W prediction summary

Liverpool W meets Everton W in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in England FA WSL on 25.09 Sunday at 19:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Liverpool W and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Liverpool W team to score and n/a for Everton W. Liverpool W chances to win are 45%. Everton W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Liverpool W scored 2 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Everton W scored 0 against 1 in its 1 last games. Liverpool W scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Everton W scored 0.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Liverpool W and Everton W have played 7 matches so far. Liverpool W won 1 matches in total while Everton W won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.29 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Liverpool W scored 4 in total and 0.57 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Liverpool W won 1. Liverpool W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Everton W scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Everton W won 2. Everton W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Liverpool W vs Everton W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FA WSL