Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremiership WomenLisburn Rangers W - Glentoran BU W
Northern-Ireland. Premiership Women. Regular Season - 6

Lisburn Rangers W vs Glentoran BU W prediction, betting tips and odds

21.06 Friday

20:45 CET

Crewe Park

Lisburn Rangers W
Draw
Glentoran BU W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

11 : 3

goals

29 : 1

3.7 : 1.0

goals avg

9.7 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Lisburn Rangers W vs Glentoran BU W prediction summary

Lisburn Rangers W meets Glentoran BU W in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Northern-Ireland Premiership Women on 21.06 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Glentoran BU W and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Lisburn Rangers W team to score and less than 10.5 for Glentoran BU W. Lisburn Rangers W chances to win are 10%. Glentoran BU W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lisburn Rangers W scored 11 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Glentoran BU W scored 29 against 1 in its 3 last games. Lisburn Rangers W scored 3.7 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Glentoran BU W scored 9.7 against 0.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Lisburn Rangers W and Glentoran BU W have played 0 matches so far. Lisburn Rangers W won 0 matches in total while Glentoran BU W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Lisburn Rangers W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lisburn Rangers W won 0. Lisburn Rangers W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Glentoran BU W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Glentoran BU W won 0. Glentoran BU W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lisburn Rangers W vs Glentoran BU W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premiership Women