Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremiership WomenLisburn Rangers W - Cliftonville W
Northern-Ireland. Premiership Women. Regular Season - 7

Lisburn Rangers W vs Cliftonville W prediction, betting tips and odds

28.06 Friday

20:45 CET

Crewe Park

Lisburn Rangers W
Draw
Cliftonville W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

13 : 10

goals

22 : 1

2.6 : 2.0

goals avg

5.5 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Lisburn Rangers W vs Cliftonville W prediction summary

Lisburn Rangers W meets Cliftonville W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Northern-Ireland Premiership Women on 28.06 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Cliftonville W and +4.5 goals and Over 4.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Lisburn Rangers W team to score and less than 10.5 for Cliftonville W. Lisburn Rangers W chances to win are 10%. Cliftonville W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lisburn Rangers W scored 13 against 10 in 5 last matches whereas Cliftonville W scored 22 against 1 in its 4 last games. Lisburn Rangers W scored 2.6 against 2.0 in 5 last matches whereas Cliftonville W scored 5.5 against 0.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Lisburn Rangers W and Cliftonville W have played 0 matches so far. Lisburn Rangers W won 0 matches in total while Cliftonville W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Lisburn Rangers W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lisburn Rangers W won 0. Lisburn Rangers W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Cliftonville W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cliftonville W won 0. Cliftonville W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lisburn Rangers W vs Cliftonville W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premiership Women