Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremiership WomenLinfield W - Derry City W
Northern-Ireland. Premiership Women. Regular Season - 7

Linfield W vs Derry City W prediction, betting tips and odds

28.06 Friday

20:45 CET

Midgley Park

Linfield W
Draw
Derry City W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

5

home

away

total

14 : 9

goals

11 : 16

3.5 : 2.3

goals avg

2.2 : 3.2

forme

attack

defence

Linfield W vs Derry City W prediction summary

Linfield W meets Derry City W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Northern-Ireland Premiership Women on 28.06 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Linfield W or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Linfield W team to score and less than 3.5 for Derry City W. Linfield W chances to win are 45%. Derry City W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Linfield W scored 14 against 9 in 4 last matches whereas Derry City W scored 11 against 16 in its 5 last games. Linfield W scored 3.5 against 2.3 in 4 last matches whereas Derry City W scored 2.2 against 3.2 in its 5 last games.


Teams Linfield W and Derry City W have played 0 matches so far. Linfield W won 0 matches in total while Derry City W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Linfield W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Linfield W won 0. Linfield W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Derry City W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Derry City W won 0. Derry City W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Linfield W vs Derry City W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premiership Women