Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Costa-Rica. Liga De Ascenso. Clausura - 1

Limon FC vs Aserri FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Cancelled: ()

16.01 Sunday

22:00 CET

Stadium

Limon FC
Draw
Aserri FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Aserri FC000000
5Limon FC000000

Performance last matches

0

played

14

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

14 : 14

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Limon FC vs Aserri FC prediction summary

Limon FC meets Aserri FC in a match of a Clausura - 1 round in Costa-Rica Liga De Ascenso on 16.01 Sunday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Aserri FC and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Limon FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Aserri FC. Limon FC chances to win are 10%. Aserri FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Limon FC scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Aserri FC scored 14 against 14 in its 14 last games. Limon FC scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Aserri FC scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams Limon FC and Aserri FC have played 2 matches so far. Limon FC won 0 matches in total while Aserri FC won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Limon FC scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Limon FC won 0. Limon FC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Aserri FC scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Aserri FC won 0. Aserri FC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Limon FC vs Aserri FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga De Ascenso