Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremier Intermediate LeagueLimavady United - Lisburn Distillery
Northern-Ireland. Premier Intermediate League. Regular Season - 8

Limavady United vs Lisburn Distillery prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

16:00 CET

The Showgrounds

Limavady United
Draw
Lisburn Distillery

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

13 : 7

goals

6 : 9

2.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Limavady United

01.02.2020

1-1

Lisburn Distillery

Lisburn Distillery

07.12.2019

2-1

Limavady United

Limavady United vs Lisburn Distillery prediction summary

Limavady United meets Lisburn Distillery in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Northern-Ireland Premier Intermediate League on 04.12 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Limavady United or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Limavady United team to score and less than 2.5 for Lisburn Distillery. Limavady United chances to win are 45%. Lisburn Distillery chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Limavady United scored 13 against 7 in 6 last matches whereas Lisburn Distillery scored 6 against 9 in its 6 last games. Limavady United scored 2.2 against 1.2 in 6 last matches whereas Lisburn Distillery scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 6 last games.


Teams Limavady United and Lisburn Distillery have played 2 matches so far. Limavady United won 0 matches in total while Lisburn Distillery won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Limavady United scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Limavady United won 0. Limavady United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Lisburn Distillery scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lisburn Distillery won 1. Lisburn Distillery won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Limavady United vs Lisburn Distillery with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Intermediate League