Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayToppserienLillestrøm - Rosenborg W
Norway. Toppserien. Regular Season - 12

Lillestrøm vs Rosenborg W prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

13:00 CET

LSK-hallen

Lillestrøm
Draw
Rosenborg W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Rosenborg W1110011230
5Lillestrøm11605518

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

19 : 14

goals

19 : 7

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rosenborg W

20.05.2024

3-2

(2-0)

Lillestrøm

Lillestrøm

11.11.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Rosenborg W

Lillestrøm

06.06.2023

1-2

(0-2)

Rosenborg W

Rosenborg W

22.04.2023

0-1

(0-0)

Lillestrøm

Rosenborg W

25.05.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Lillestrøm

Lillestrøm

08.05.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Rosenborg W

Rosenborg W

13.10.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Lillestrøm

Lillestrøm

26.06.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Rosenborg W

Lillestrøm vs Rosenborg W prediction summary

Lillestrøm meets Rosenborg W in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Norway Toppserien on 15.06 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rosenborg W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lillestrøm team to score and less than 2.5 for Rosenborg W. Lillestrøm chances to win are 10%. Rosenborg W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lillestrøm scored 19 against 14 in 11 last matches whereas Rosenborg W scored 19 against 7 in its 11 last games. Lillestrøm scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 11 last matches whereas Rosenborg W scored 1.7 against 0.6 in its 11 last games.


Teams Lillestrøm and Rosenborg W have played 8 matches so far. Lillestrøm won 1 matches in total while Rosenborg W won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Lillestrøm scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Lillestrøm won 0. Lillestrøm won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Rosenborg W scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Rosenborg W won 3. Rosenborg W won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lillestrøm vs Rosenborg W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toppserien