Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkLiezen - Ilz
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Liezen vs Ilz prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Stadion Liezen

Liezen
Draw
Ilz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
D
D
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
14Liezen15357-1814
15Ilz15276-1513

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

15 : 33

goals

18 : 33

1.0 : 2.2

goals avg

1.2 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ilz

30.07.2021

1-1

Liezen

Liezen

18.09.2020

2-1

Ilz

Ilz

25.10.2019

0-0

Liezen

Liezen vs Ilz prediction summary

Liezen meets Ilz in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 11.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Liezen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Liezen team to score and less than 1.5 for Ilz. Liezen chances to win are 45%. Ilz chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Liezen scored 15 against 33 in 15 last matches whereas Ilz scored 18 against 33 in its 15 last games. Liezen scored 1.0 against 2.2 in 15 last matches whereas Ilz scored 1.2 against 2.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Liezen and Ilz have played 5 matches so far. Liezen won 1 matches in total while Ilz won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Liezen scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Liezen won 1. Liezen won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Ilz scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ilz won 0. Ilz won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Liezen vs Ilz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark