Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 3Liestal - Tavannes / Tramelan
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 3. Group 3 - 14

Liestal vs Tavannes / Tramelan prediction, betting tips and odds

13.03 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadion Gitterli

Liestal
Draw
Tavannes / Tramelan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
D
W
W
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Liestal13526-1117
11Tavannes / Tramelan13436-115

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

25 : 27

goals

13 : 20

1.9 : 2.1

goals avg

1.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tavannes / Tramelan

20.08.2021

1-1

Liestal

Liestal

12.09.2020

1-0

Tavannes / Tramelan

Liestal vs Tavannes / Tramelan prediction summary

Liestal meets Tavannes / Tramelan in a match of a Group 3 - 14 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 3 on 13.03 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Liestal or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Liestal team to score and less than 2.5 for Tavannes / Tramelan. Liestal chances to win are 45%. Tavannes / Tramelan chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Liestal scored 25 against 27 in 13 last matches whereas Tavannes / Tramelan scored 13 against 20 in its 13 last games. Liestal scored 1.9 against 2.1 in 13 last matches whereas Tavannes / Tramelan scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Liestal and Tavannes / Tramelan have played 3 matches so far. Liestal won 1 matches in total while Tavannes / Tramelan won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Liestal scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Liestal won 1. Liestal won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Tavannes / Tramelan scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Tavannes / Tramelan won 0. Tavannes / Tramelan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Liestal vs Tavannes / Tramelan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 3