Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Colombia. Primera B. Clausura - 1

Leones FC vs Chico prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

02.07 Saturday

02:00 CET

Estadio Metropolitano de Itagüí

Leones FC
Draw
Chico

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

20

played

22

home

away

total

27 : 15

goals

27 : 22

1.4 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leones FC

06.06.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Chico

Chico

10.05.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Leones FC

Chico

17.02.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Leones FC

Chico

06.12.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Leones FC

Leones FC

10.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Chico

Leones FC

10.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Chico

Leones FC

31.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Chico

Chico

18.03.2019

2-1

(2-1)

Leones FC

Leones FC

04.09.2018

1-2

(1-1)

Chico

Chico

14.03.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Leones FC

Leones FC

06.12.2017

1-1

(1-0)

Chico

Chico

02.12.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Leones FC

Chico

30.08.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Leones FC

Leones FC

05.04.2017

4-0

(0-0)

Chico

Leones FC vs Chico prediction summary

Leones FC meets Chico in a match of a Clausura - 1 round in Colombia Primera B on 02.07 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Chico and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Leones FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Chico. Leones FC chances to win are 10%. Chico chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leones FC scored 27 against 15 in 20 last matches whereas Chico scored 27 against 22 in its 22 last games. Leones FC scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 20 last matches whereas Chico scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 22 last games.


Teams Leones FC and Chico have played 14 matches so far. Leones FC won 2 matches in total while Chico won 4 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Leones FC scored 11 in total and 0.79 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Leones FC won 2. Leones FC won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


Chico scored 10 in total and 0.71 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Chico won 3. Chico won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leones FC vs Chico with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B