France. National 2 - Group B. Group B - 14

Lens II vs Epinal head to head

Match Postponed: ()

17.04 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stade François Blin

Lens II
Draw
Epinal

35%

35%

30%

Head to head

Epinal

10.08.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Lens II

Lens II

11.05.2019

6-2

Epinal

Epinal

13.02.2019

1-2

Lens II

Next fixtures in National 2 - Group B

Lens II vs Epinal prediction summary

Lens II meets Epinal in a match of a Group B - 14 round in France National 2 - Group B on 17.04 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lens II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lens II team to score and less than 3.5 for Epinal. Lens II chances to win are 35%. Epinal chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Lens II scored 12 against 14 in 8 last matches whereas Epinal scored 10 against 8 in its 8 last games. Lens II scored 1.5 against 1.8 in 8 last matches whereas Epinal scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 8 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lens II vs Epinal with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!