Russia. PFL - West. Group 2 - 19

Leningradets vs Znamya Truda head to head

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-1)

12.04 Monday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Leningradets
Draw
Znamya Truda

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Znamya Truda

09.10.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Leningradets

Next fixtures in PFL - West

Leningradets vs Znamya Truda prediction summary

Leningradets meets Znamya Truda in a match of a Group 2 - 19 round in Russia PFL - West on 12.04 Monday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Leningradets or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Leningradets team to score and less than 2.5 for Znamya Truda. Leningradets chances to win are 45%. Znamya Truda chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leningradets scored 27 against 16 in 18 last matches whereas Znamya Truda scored 17 against 19 in its 18 last games. Leningradets scored 1.5 against 0.9 in 18 last matches whereas Znamya Truda scored 0.9 against 1.1 in its 18 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leningradets vs Znamya Truda with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!