Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandLeithaprodersdorf - St. Margarethen / Bur
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 18

Leithaprodersdorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur prediction, betting tips and odds

16.03 Saturday

15:30 CET

LeithArena

Leithaprodersdorf
Draw
St. Margarethen / Bur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
D
W
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3St. Margarethen / Bur159151128
6Leithaprodersdorf15735924

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

29 : 20

goals

29 : 18

1.9 : 1.3

goals avg

1.9 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Margarethen / Bur

19.08.2023

2-1

Leithaprodersdorf

St. Margarethen / Bur

13.05.2023

4-1

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf

30.09.2022

1-2

St. Margarethen / Bur

St. Margarethen / Bur

26.03.2022

2-1

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf

20.08.2021

3-1

St. Margarethen / Bur

St. Margarethen / Bur

28.08.2020

4-0

Leithaprodersdorf

St. Margarethen / Bur

19.11.2019

0-0

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur prediction summary

Leithaprodersdorf meets St. Margarethen / Bur in a match of a Burgenland - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 16.03 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or St. Margarethen / Bur and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Leithaprodersdorf team to score and less than 2.5 for St. Margarethen / Bur. Leithaprodersdorf chances to win are 10%. St. Margarethen / Bur chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 29 against 20 in 15 last matches whereas St. Margarethen / Bur scored 29 against 18 in its 15 last games. Leithaprodersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas St. Margarethen / Bur scored 1.9 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Leithaprodersdorf and St. Margarethen / Bur have played 9 matches so far. Leithaprodersdorf won 1 matches in total while St. Margarethen / Bur won 5 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.44 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 7 in total and 0.78 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Leithaprodersdorf won 1. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


St. Margarethen / Bur scored 15 in total and 1.67 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home St. Margarethen / Bur won 4. St. Margarethen / Bur won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leithaprodersdorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland