Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandLeithaprodersdorf - Pinkafeld
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 16

Leithaprodersdorf vs Pinkafeld prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

LeithArena

Leithaprodersdorf
Draw
Pinkafeld

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
L
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Pinkafeld149141728
10Leithaprodersdorf14437015

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

27 : 27

goals

35 : 18

1.9 : 1.9

goals avg

2.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pinkafeld

30.07.2021

2-1

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf

11.09.2020

2-3

Pinkafeld

Pinkafeld

14.09.2019

3-2

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf vs Pinkafeld prediction summary

Leithaprodersdorf meets Pinkafeld in a match of a Burgenland - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 05.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Pinkafeld and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Leithaprodersdorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Pinkafeld. Leithaprodersdorf chances to win are 10%. Pinkafeld chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 27 against 27 in 14 last matches whereas Pinkafeld scored 35 against 18 in its 14 last games. Leithaprodersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas Pinkafeld scored 2.5 against 1.3 in its 14 last games.


Teams Leithaprodersdorf and Pinkafeld have played 5 matches so far. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches in total while Pinkafeld won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Leithaprodersdorf won 0. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Pinkafeld scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Pinkafeld won 2. Pinkafeld won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leithaprodersdorf vs Pinkafeld with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland