Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandLeithaprodersdorf - Parndorf
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 18

Leithaprodersdorf vs Parndorf prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

LeithArena

Leithaprodersdorf
Draw
Parndorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
D
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Parndorf1411213035
10Leithaprodersdorf14437015

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

27 : 27

goals

44 : 14

1.9 : 1.9

goals avg

3.1 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Parndorf

13.08.2021

4-1

Leithaprodersdorf

Parndorf

16.10.2020

6-2

Leithaprodersdorf

Parndorf

04.10.2019

2-0

Leithaprodersdorf

Leithaprodersdorf vs Parndorf prediction summary

Leithaprodersdorf meets Parndorf in a match of a Burgenland - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 19.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Parndorf and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Leithaprodersdorf team to score and less than 3.5 for Parndorf. Leithaprodersdorf chances to win are 10%. Parndorf chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 27 against 27 in 14 last matches whereas Parndorf scored 44 against 14 in its 14 last games. Leithaprodersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas Parndorf scored 3.1 against 1.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams Leithaprodersdorf and Parndorf have played 5 matches so far. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches in total while Parndorf won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Leithaprodersdorf won 0. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Parndorf scored 12 in total and 2.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Parndorf won 3. Parndorf won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leithaprodersdorf vs Parndorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland