Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandIII Liga - Group 1Legia Warszawa II - Pilica Białobrzegi
Poland. III Liga - Group 1. Group 1 - 21

Legia Warszawa II vs Pilica Białobrzegi prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Stadion Miejski

Legia Warszawa II
Draw
Pilica Białobrzegi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

39 : 23

goals

30 : 38

2.2 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pilica Białobrzegi

14.08.2021

3-1

Legia Warszawa II

Legia Warszawa II vs Pilica Białobrzegi prediction summary

Legia Warszawa II meets Pilica Białobrzegi in a match of a Group 1 - 21 round in Poland III Liga - Group 1 on 12.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Legia Warszawa II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Legia Warszawa II team to score and less than 2.5 for Pilica Białobrzegi. Legia Warszawa II chances to win are 45%. Pilica Białobrzegi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Legia Warszawa II scored 39 against 23 in 18 last matches whereas Pilica Białobrzegi scored 30 against 38 in its 18 last games. Legia Warszawa II scored 2.2 against 1.3 in 18 last matches whereas Pilica Białobrzegi scored 1.7 against 2.1 in its 18 last games.


Teams Legia Warszawa II and Pilica Białobrzegi have played 1 matches so far. Legia Warszawa II won 0 matches in total while Pilica Białobrzegi won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Legia Warszawa II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Legia Warszawa II won 0. Legia Warszawa II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Pilica Białobrzegi scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Pilica Białobrzegi won 1. Pilica Białobrzegi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Legia Warszawa II vs Pilica Białobrzegi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in III Liga - Group 1