Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkLebring - Hitthaller St. Michael
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 17

Lebring vs Hitthaller St. Michael prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

sanSirro Stadion Lebring

Lebring
Draw
Hitthaller St. Michael

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
L
L
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Lebring15528-517
16Hitthaller St. Michael15249-3410

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

23 : 28

goals

15 : 49

1.5 : 1.9

goals avg

1.0 : 3.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hitthaller St. Michael

08.08.2021

0-2

Lebring

Hitthaller St. Michael

26.10.2020

1-1

Lebring

Hitthaller St. Michael

16.08.2019

4-0

Lebring

Lebring vs Hitthaller St. Michael prediction summary

Lebring meets Hitthaller St. Michael in a match of a Steiermark - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 19.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Lebring or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Lebring team to score and less than 2.5 for Hitthaller St. Michael. Lebring chances to win are 45%. Hitthaller St. Michael chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lebring scored 23 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas Hitthaller St. Michael scored 15 against 49 in its 15 last games. Lebring scored 1.5 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Hitthaller St. Michael scored 1.0 against 3.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Lebring and Hitthaller St. Michael have played 5 matches so far. Lebring won 1 matches in total while Hitthaller St. Michael won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.60 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Lebring scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lebring won 0. Lebring won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Hitthaller St. Michael scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Hitthaller St. Michael won 1. Hitthaller St. Michael won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lebring vs Hitthaller St. Michael with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark