Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - HainautLe Roeulx - Gilly
Belgium. Provincial - Hainaut. Hainaut - 10

Le Roeulx vs Gilly prediction, betting tips and odds

24.10 Sunday

15:00 CET

Complexe Rue des Arbalestriers

Le Roeulx
Draw
Gilly

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Gilly9414-213
11Le Roeulx9405-112

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

17 : 18

goals

12 : 14

1.9 : 2.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Le Roeulx

11.10.2020

0-5

Gilly

Gilly

02.02.2020

0-4

Le Roeulx

Le Roeulx

22.09.2019

0-0

Gilly

Le Roeulx vs Gilly prediction summary

Le Roeulx meets Gilly in a match of a Hainaut - 10 round in Belgium Provincial - Hainaut on 24.10 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Le Roeulx or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Le Roeulx team to score and less than 3.5 for Gilly. Le Roeulx chances to win are 35%. Gilly chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Le Roeulx scored 17 against 18 in 9 last matches whereas Gilly scored 12 against 14 in its 9 last games. Le Roeulx scored 1.9 against 2.0 in 9 last matches whereas Gilly scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams Le Roeulx and Gilly have played 4 matches so far. Le Roeulx won 1 matches in total while Gilly won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Le Roeulx scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Le Roeulx won 0. Le Roeulx won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Gilly scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Gilly won 0. Gilly won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Le Roeulx vs Gilly with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Hainaut