Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceNational 3 - Group JLe Havre II - Vire
France. National 3 - Group J. Normandie - 5

Le Havre II vs Vire prediction, betting tips and odds

28.01 Saturday

15:00 CET

Complexe Sportif 1

Le Havre II
Draw
Vire

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
W
L
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Vire118212026
5Le Havre II11533718

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

15 : 8

goals

29 : 9

1.4 : 0.7

goals avg

2.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vire

26.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Le Havre II

Le Havre II

23.10.2021

7-0

(4-0)

Vire

Vire

05.10.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Le Havre II

Le Havre II vs Vire prediction summary

Le Havre II meets Vire in a match of a Normandie - 5 round in France National 3 - Group J on 28.01 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Vire and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Le Havre II team to score and less than 3.5 for Vire. Le Havre II chances to win are 10%. Vire chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Le Havre II scored 15 against 8 in 11 last matches whereas Vire scored 29 against 9 in its 11 last games. Le Havre II scored 1.4 against 0.7 in 11 last matches whereas Vire scored 2.6 against 0.8 in its 11 last games.


Teams Le Havre II and Vire have played 6 matches so far. Le Havre II won 3 matches in total while Vire won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Le Havre II scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Le Havre II won 1. Le Havre II won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Vire scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Vire won 0. Vire won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Le Havre II vs Vire with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group J