Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group CLeça - Salgueiros
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C. Group C - 5

Leça vs Salgueiros prediction, betting tips and odds

31.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio do Leça Futebol Clube

Leça
Draw
Salgueiros

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Salgueiros330039
4Leça320116

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

3 : 2

goals

4 : 1

1.0 : 0.7

goals avg

1.3 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leça

14.03.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Salgueiros

Salgueiros

03.02.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Leça

Leça vs Salgueiros prediction summary

Leça meets Salgueiros in a match of a Group C - 5 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C on 31.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Salgueiros and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Leça team to score and less than 2.5 for Salgueiros. Leça chances to win are 10%. Salgueiros chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Leça scored 3 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Salgueiros scored 4 against 1 in its 3 last games. Leça scored 1.0 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Salgueiros scored 1.3 against 0.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Leça and Salgueiros have played 2 matches so far. Leça won 1 matches in total while Salgueiros won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Leça scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Leça won 1. Leça won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Salgueiros scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Salgueiros won 0. Salgueiros won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Leça vs Salgueiros with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C