Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceNationalLaval - Bastia-Borgo
France. National. Regular Season - 20

Laval vs Bastia-Borgo prediction, betting tips and odds

04.02 Friday

19:00 CET

Stade Francis Le Basser

Laval
Draw
Bastia-Borgo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Laval191225838
17Bastia-Borgo193610-1515

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

24 : 16

goals

20 : 35

1.3 : 0.8

goals avg

1.1 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bastia-Borgo

27.08.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Laval

Laval

30.04.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Bastia-Borgo

Bastia-Borgo

18.12.2020

1-3

(1-1)

Laval

Bastia-Borgo

20.12.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Laval

Laval vs Bastia-Borgo prediction summary

Laval meets Bastia-Borgo in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in France National on 04.02 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Laval or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Laval team to score and less than 1.5 for Bastia-Borgo. Laval chances to win are 45%. Bastia-Borgo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Laval scored 24 against 16 in 19 last matches whereas Bastia-Borgo scored 20 against 35 in its 19 last games. Laval scored 1.3 against 0.8 in 19 last matches whereas Bastia-Borgo scored 1.1 against 1.8 in its 19 last games.


Teams Laval and Bastia-Borgo have played 5 matches so far. Laval won 2 matches in total while Bastia-Borgo won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Laval scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Laval won 1. Laval won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Bastia-Borgo scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Bastia-Borgo won 0. Bastia-Borgo won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Laval vs Bastia-Borgo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National