Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Segunda División. Regular Season - 15

Lautaro de Buin vs Provincial Ovalle prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

20.07 Saturday

18:00 CET

Estadio Lautaro

Lautaro de Buin
Draw
Provincial Ovalle

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Provincial Ovalle14347-513
11Lautaro de Buin14419-1613

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

14 : 30

goals

17 : 17

1.0 : 2.1

goals avg

1.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Provincial Ovalle

12.03.2024

1-0

(0-0)

Lautaro de Buin

Lautaro de Buin vs Provincial Ovalle prediction summary

Lautaro de Buin meets Provincial Ovalle in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Chile Segunda División on 20.07 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Provincial Ovalle and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lautaro de Buin team to score and less than 1.5 for Provincial Ovalle. Lautaro de Buin chances to win are 10%. Provincial Ovalle chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lautaro de Buin scored 14 against 30 in 14 last matches whereas Provincial Ovalle scored 17 against 17 in its 14 last games. Lautaro de Buin scored 1.0 against 2.1 in 14 last matches whereas Provincial Ovalle scored 1.2 against 1.2 in its 14 last games.


Teams Lautaro de Buin and Provincial Ovalle have played 1 matches so far. Lautaro de Buin won 0 matches in total while Provincial Ovalle won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Lautaro de Buin scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lautaro de Buin won 0. Lautaro de Buin won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Provincial Ovalle scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Provincial Ovalle won 1. Provincial Ovalle won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lautaro de Buin vs Provincial Ovalle with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División