Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaTasmania Northern ChampionshipLaunceston United U21 - Burnie Utd.
Australia. Tasmania Northern Championship. Regular Season - 11

Launceston United U21 vs Burnie Utd. prediction, betting tips and odds

22.06 Saturday

06:15 CET

Birch Avenue 1

Launceston United U21
Draw
Burnie Utd.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Burnie Utd.9108-283
8Launceston United U219018-301

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

8 : 38

goals

12 : 40

0.9 : 4.2

goals avg

1.3 : 4.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Burnie Utd.

13.04.2024

3-1

Launceston United U21

Launceston United U21 vs Burnie Utd. prediction summary

Launceston United U21 meets Burnie Utd. in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Australia Tasmania Northern Championship on 22.06 Saturday at 06:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Burnie Utd. and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Launceston United U21 team to score and less than 2.5 for Burnie Utd.. Launceston United U21 chances to win are 10%. Burnie Utd. chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Launceston United U21 scored 8 against 38 in 9 last matches whereas Burnie Utd. scored 12 against 40 in its 9 last games. Launceston United U21 scored 0.9 against 4.2 in 9 last matches whereas Burnie Utd. scored 1.3 against 4.4 in its 9 last games.


Teams Launceston United U21 and Burnie Utd. have played 1 matches so far. Launceston United U21 won 0 matches in total while Burnie Utd. won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Launceston United U21 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Launceston United U21 won 0. Launceston United U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Burnie Utd. scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Burnie Utd. won 1. Burnie Utd. won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Launceston United U21 vs Burnie Utd. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania Northern Championship