Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaTasmania Northern ChampionshipLaunceston U21 - Ulverstone
Australia. Tasmania Northern Championship. Regular Season - 11

Launceston U21 vs Ulverstone prediction, betting tips and odds

22.06 Saturday

04:15 CET

Prospect Park 1

Launceston U21
Draw
Ulverstone

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ulverstone96121319
5Launceston U219414513

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

26 : 21

goals

28 : 15

2.9 : 2.3

goals avg

3.1 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ulverstone

13.04.2024

3-0

Launceston U21

Launceston U21 vs Ulverstone prediction summary

Launceston U21 meets Ulverstone in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Australia Tasmania Northern Championship on 22.06 Saturday at 04:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Ulverstone and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Launceston U21 team to score and less than 3.5 for Ulverstone. Launceston U21 chances to win are 10%. Ulverstone chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Launceston U21 scored 26 against 21 in 9 last matches whereas Ulverstone scored 28 against 15 in its 9 last games. Launceston U21 scored 2.9 against 2.3 in 9 last matches whereas Ulverstone scored 3.1 against 1.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams Launceston U21 and Ulverstone have played 1 matches so far. Launceston U21 won 0 matches in total while Ulverstone won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Launceston U21 scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Launceston U21 won 0. Launceston U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Ulverstone scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ulverstone won 1. Ulverstone won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Launceston U21 vs Ulverstone with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania Northern Championship