Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaBundesligaLask Linz - Wolfsberger AC
Austria. Bundesliga. Regular Season - 20

Lask Linz vs Wolfsberger AC prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Saturday

17:00 CET

Raiffeisen Arena

Lask Linz
Draw
Wolfsberger AC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
D
W
W
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Lask Linz199731034
8Wolfsberger AC19757026

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

26 : 16

goals

27 : 27

1.4 : 0.8

goals avg

1.4 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wolfsberger AC

30.09.2023

2-1

(2-0)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

30.10.2022

4-1

(3-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

06.08.2022

1-5

(0-4)

Lask Linz

Wolfsberger AC

06.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

17.10.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

12.05.2021

0-4

(0-2)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

11.04.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

03.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Lask Linz

Wolfsberger AC

27.01.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

27.09.2020

3-1

(1-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Lask Linz

28.06.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

07.06.2020

3-3

(0-1)

Lask Linz

Wolfsberger AC

07.12.2019

1-3

(0-2)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

31.08.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Lask Linz

05.05.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

31.03.2019

0-3

(0-3)

Lask Linz

Wolfsberger AC

08.12.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

02.09.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Lask Linz

20.05.2018

1-3

(0-1)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

10.03.2018

0-3

(0-2)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz

29.11.2017

2-0

(0-0)

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

16.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Lask Linz

Lask Linz vs Wolfsberger AC prediction summary

Lask Linz meets Wolfsberger AC in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Austria Bundesliga on 24.02 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lask Linz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lask Linz team to score and less than 1.5 for Wolfsberger AC. Lask Linz chances to win are 45%. Wolfsberger AC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lask Linz scored 26 against 16 in 19 last matches whereas Wolfsberger AC scored 27 against 27 in its 19 last games. Lask Linz scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 19 last matches whereas Wolfsberger AC scored 1.4 against 1.4 in its 19 last games.


Teams Lask Linz and Wolfsberger AC have played 22 matches so far. Lask Linz won 12 matches in total while Wolfsberger AC won 6 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.77 goals per Match and 61 in total.


Lask Linz scored 43 in total and 1.95 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Lask Linz won 6. Lask Linz won 6 matches out of 12 played away.


Wolfsberger AC scored 18 in total and 0.82 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Wolfsberger AC won 2. Wolfsberger AC won 4 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lask Linz vs Wolfsberger AC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Bundesliga