Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Greece. Super League. Regular Season - 2

Lamia vs Olympiakos Piraeus prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-2)

19.09 Sunday

19:30 CET

Dimotiko Athlitiko Kentro Lamias

Lamia
Draw
Olympiakos Piraeus

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
8Olympiakos Piraeus101001
11Lamia1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

0 : 0

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Olympiakos Piraeus

07.03.2021

3-0

(3-0)

Lamia

Lamia

13.12.2020

0-6

(0-3)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus

12.02.2020

3-2

(0-1)

Lamia

Lamia

04.02.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Lamia

12.01.2020

0-4

(0-1)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus

28.09.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Lamia

Lamia

21.04.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus

28.02.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Lamia

Lamia

06.02.2019

3-3

(2-1)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus

16.12.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Lamia

Olympiakos Piraeus

15.01.2018

2-0

(2-0)

Lamia

Lamia

26.08.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Olympiakos Piraeus

Lamia vs Olympiakos Piraeus prediction summary

Lamia meets Olympiakos Piraeus in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Greece Super League on 19.09 Sunday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Olympiakos Piraeus and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Lamia team to score and n/a for Olympiakos Piraeus. Lamia chances to win are 10%. Olympiakos Piraeus chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lamia scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Olympiakos Piraeus scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. Lamia scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Olympiakos Piraeus scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Lamia and Olympiakos Piraeus have played 12 matches so far. Lamia won 1 matches in total while Olympiakos Piraeus won 9 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.08 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Lamia scored 7 in total and 0.58 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Lamia won 0. Lamia won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Olympiakos Piraeus scored 30 in total and 2.50 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Olympiakos Piraeus won 5. Olympiakos Piraeus won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lamia vs Olympiakos Piraeus with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League