Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Fiji. National Football League. Regular Season - 11

Labasa vs Nadroga prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 ()

06.07 Saturday

03:30 CET

Subrail Park

Labasa
Draw
Nadroga

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
W
W
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Labasa10631621
6Nadroga10424-314

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

19 : 13

goals

19 : 22

1.9 : 1.3

goals avg

1.9 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nadroga

25.02.2024

2-2

(1-2)

Labasa

Nadroga

24.09.2023

2-2

Labasa

Labasa

06.05.2023

3-0

Nadroga

Labasa

24.07.2022

1-0

Nadroga

Nadroga

13.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Labasa

Nadroga

21.11.2021

0-0

Labasa

Labasa

27.03.2021

1-0

Nadroga

Nadroga

14.09.2014

1-4

Labasa

Labasa vs Nadroga prediction summary

Labasa meets Nadroga in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Fiji National Football League on 06.07 Saturday at 03:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Labasa or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Labasa team to score and less than 2.5 for Nadroga. Labasa chances to win are 45%. Nadroga chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Labasa scored 19 against 13 in 10 last matches whereas Nadroga scored 19 against 22 in its 10 last games. Labasa scored 1.9 against 1.3 in 10 last matches whereas Nadroga scored 1.9 against 2.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams Labasa and Nadroga have played 8 matches so far. Labasa won 4 matches in total while Nadroga won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Labasa scored 13 in total and 1.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Labasa won 3. Labasa won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Nadroga scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Nadroga won 1. Nadroga won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Labasa vs Nadroga with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National Football League