Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uruguay. Segunda División. 2nd Phase - 14

La Luz vs Villa Espanola prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

07.08 Sunday

15:00 CET

Complejo Deportivo Rentistas

La Luz
Draw
Villa Espanola

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
D
D
D
L
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2La Luz1710611336
11Villa Espanola185310-718

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

25 : 14

goals

20 : 27

1.4 : 0.8

goals avg

1.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Villa Espanola

15.05.2022

1-1

(0-0)

La Luz

Villa Espanola

09.04.2022

1-3

(1-0)

La Luz

La Luz vs Villa Espanola prediction summary

La Luz meets Villa Espanola in a match of a 2nd Phase - 14 round in Uruguay Segunda División on 07.08 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : La Luz or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for La Luz team to score and less than 1.5 for Villa Espanola. La Luz chances to win are 45%. Villa Espanola chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


La Luz scored 25 against 14 in 18 last matches whereas Villa Espanola scored 20 against 27 in its 18 last games. La Luz scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 18 last matches whereas Villa Espanola scored 1.1 against 1.5 in its 18 last games.


Teams La Luz and Villa Espanola have played 2 matches so far. La Luz won 1 matches in total while Villa Espanola won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


La Luz scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home La Luz won 0. La Luz won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Villa Espanola scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Villa Espanola won 0. Villa Espanola won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for La Luz vs Villa Espanola with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División