Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. First Amateur Division. Regular Season - 2

La Louvière Centre vs Liège prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

19.09 Sunday

17:00 CET

Stade Communal du Tivoli

La Louvière Centre
Draw
Liège

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Liège101001
14La Louvière Centre1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 2

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Liège

19.01.2020

2-1

(0-0)

La Louvière Centre

La Louvière Centre

09.11.2019

3-2

(1-1)

Liège

La Louvière Centre vs Liège prediction summary

La Louvière Centre meets Liège in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Belgium First Amateur Division on 19.09 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Liège and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for La Louvière Centre team to score and n/a for Liège. La Louvière Centre chances to win are 10%. Liège chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


La Louvière Centre scored 0 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Liège scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. La Louvière Centre scored 0.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Liège scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams La Louvière Centre and Liège have played 4 matches so far. La Louvière Centre won 1 matches in total while Liège won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


La Louvière Centre scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home La Louvière Centre won 1. La Louvière Centre won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Liège scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Liège won 1. Liège won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for La Louvière Centre vs Liège with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Amateur Division