Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Schleswig-HolsteinLübeck II - Pansdorf
Germany. Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein. Schleswig-Holstein - 17

Lübeck II vs Pansdorf prediction, betting tips and odds

27.02 Sunday

14:00 CET

Dietmar-Scholze-Stadion an der Lohmühle

Lübeck II
Draw
Pansdorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
D
L
D
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Lübeck II6132-26
6Pansdorf5122-75

Performance last matches

13

played

12

home

away

total

22 : 22

goals

19 : 23

1.7 : 1.7

goals avg

1.6 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pansdorf

26.09.2021

2-2

Lübeck II

Pansdorf

24.10.2020

3-3

Lübeck II

Lübeck II vs Pansdorf prediction summary

Lübeck II meets Pansdorf in a match of a Schleswig-Holstein - 17 round in Germany Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein on 27.02 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lübeck II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lübeck II team to score and less than 2.5 for Pansdorf. Lübeck II chances to win are 45%. Pansdorf chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lübeck II scored 22 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Pansdorf scored 19 against 23 in its 12 last games. Lübeck II scored 1.7 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Pansdorf scored 1.6 against 1.9 in its 12 last games.


Teams Lübeck II and Pansdorf have played 3 matches so far. Lübeck II won 0 matches in total while Pansdorf won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Lübeck II scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lübeck II won 0. Lübeck II won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Pansdorf scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Pansdorf won 0. Pansdorf won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lübeck II vs Pansdorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein