Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Schleswig-HolsteinLübeck II - Heider SV
Germany. Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein. Schleswig-Holstein - 15

Lübeck II vs Heider SV prediction, betting tips and odds

25.02 Sunday

14:00 CET

Stadion an der Lohmühle - Platz 4

Lübeck II
Draw
Heider SV

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
D
D
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Heider SV16655423
12Lübeck II184410-1716

Performance last matches

18

played

16

home

away

total

32 : 49

goals

34 : 30

1.8 : 2.7

goals avg

2.1 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Heider SV

26.08.2023

0-3

(0-2)

Lübeck II

Heider SV

06.05.2023

3-4

(2-3)

Lübeck II

Lübeck II

16.10.2022

1-3

(0-2)

Heider SV

Lübeck II vs Heider SV prediction summary

Lübeck II meets Heider SV in a match of a Schleswig-Holstein - 15 round in Germany Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein on 25.02 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Heider SV and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lübeck II team to score and less than 3.5 for Heider SV. Lübeck II chances to win are 10%. Heider SV chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lübeck II scored 32 against 49 in 18 last matches whereas Heider SV scored 34 against 30 in its 16 last games. Lübeck II scored 1.8 against 2.7 in 18 last matches whereas Heider SV scored 2.1 against 1.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Lübeck II and Heider SV have played 3 matches so far. Lübeck II won 2 matches in total while Heider SV won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.67 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Lübeck II scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lübeck II won 0. Lübeck II won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Heider SV scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Heider SV won 0. Heider SV won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lübeck II vs Heider SV with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein