Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Japan. J. League Div.1. Regular Season - 18

Kyoto Sanga vs Shonan Bellmare prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

26.06 Sunday

11:30 CET

Sanga Stadium by Kyocera

Kyoto Sanga
Draw
Shonan Bellmare

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
D
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Kyoto Sanga17557-320
17Shonan Bellmare17449-816

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

16 : 19

goals

15 : 23

0.9 : 1.1

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Shonan Bellmare

12.03.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Kyoto Sanga

Kyoto Sanga

23.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Shonan Bellmare

Shonan Bellmare

17.06.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Kyoto Sanga

Kyoto Sanga

23.09.2014

2-2

(0-1)

Shonan Bellmare

Shonan Bellmare

29.04.2014

3-0

(2-0)

Kyoto Sanga

Kyoto Sanga

02.09.2012

1-2

(0-1)

Shonan Bellmare

Shonan Bellmare

04.03.2012

2-1

(1-1)

Kyoto Sanga

Kyoto Sanga vs Shonan Bellmare prediction summary

Kyoto Sanga meets Shonan Bellmare in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Japan J. League Div.1 on 26.06 Sunday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Shonan Bellmare and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kyoto Sanga team to score and less than 2.5 for Shonan Bellmare. Kyoto Sanga chances to win are 10%. Shonan Bellmare chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kyoto Sanga scored 16 against 19 in 17 last matches whereas Shonan Bellmare scored 15 against 23 in its 17 last games. Kyoto Sanga scored 0.9 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas Shonan Bellmare scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Kyoto Sanga and Shonan Bellmare have played 7 matches so far. Kyoto Sanga won 0 matches in total while Shonan Bellmare won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Kyoto Sanga scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kyoto Sanga won 0. Kyoto Sanga won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Shonan Bellmare scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Shonan Bellmare won 3. Shonan Bellmare won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kyoto Sanga vs Shonan Bellmare with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in J. League Div.1