Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AsiaKuwait - Afghanistan
World. World Cup - Qualification Asia. 2nd Round - 6

Kuwait vs Afghanistan prediction, betting tips and odds

11.06 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Kuwait
Draw
Afghanistan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Afghanistan4112-104
4Kuwait4103-13

Performance last matches

4

played

6

home

away

total

5 : 6

goals

5 : 13

1.3 : 1.5

goals avg

0.8 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Afghanistan

21.11.2023

0-4

(0-1)

Kuwait

Kuwait vs Afghanistan prediction summary

Kuwait meets Afghanistan in a match of a 2nd Round - 6 round in World World Cup - Qualification Asia on 11.06 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kuwait or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kuwait team to score and less than 2.5 for Afghanistan. Kuwait chances to win are 45%. Afghanistan chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kuwait scored 5 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas Afghanistan scored 5 against 13 in its 6 last games. Kuwait scored 1.3 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas Afghanistan scored 0.8 against 2.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Kuwait and Afghanistan have played 1 matches so far. Kuwait won 1 matches in total while Afghanistan won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Kuwait scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kuwait won 0. Kuwait won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Afghanistan scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Afghanistan won 0. Afghanistan won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kuwait vs Afghanistan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Asia