Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestKufstein - Rot-Weiß Rankweil
Austria. Regionalliga - West. West - 19

Kufstein vs Rot-Weiß Rankweil prediction, betting tips and odds

30.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Kufstein-Arena

Kufstein
Draw
Rot-Weiß Rankweil

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Kufstein16538-918
15Rot-Weiß Rankweil164111-3213

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

16 : 25

goals

20 : 52

1.0 : 1.6

goals avg

1.3 : 3.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

20.08.2023

1-2

(1-2)

Kufstein

Kufstein vs Rot-Weiß Rankweil prediction summary

Kufstein meets Rot-Weiß Rankweil in a match of a West - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 30.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kufstein or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kufstein team to score and less than 2.5 for Rot-Weiß Rankweil. Kufstein chances to win are 35%. Rot-Weiß Rankweil chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Kufstein scored 16 against 25 in 16 last matches whereas Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 20 against 52 in its 16 last games. Kufstein scored 1.0 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 1.3 against 3.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Kufstein and Rot-Weiß Rankweil have played 1 matches so far. Kufstein won 1 matches in total while Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Kufstein scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kufstein won 0. Kufstein won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 0. Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kufstein vs Rot-Weiß Rankweil with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West