Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestKufstein - Rheindorf Altach II
Austria. Regionalliga - West. West - 17

Kufstein vs Rheindorf Altach II prediction, betting tips and odds

16.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Kufstein-Arena

Kufstein
Draw
Rheindorf Altach II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Rheindorf Altach II16745725
11Kufstein16538-918

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

16 : 25

goals

28 : 21

1.0 : 1.6

goals avg

1.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rheindorf Altach II

06.08.2023

1-1

(1-1)

Kufstein

Kufstein

22.04.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Rheindorf Altach II

08.09.2018

0-4

(0-1)

Kufstein

Rheindorf Altach II

29.10.2017

2-1

(1-1)

Kufstein

Kufstein

29.07.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Kufstein

18.03.2017

4-0

(3-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Rheindorf Altach II

12.08.2016

2-0

(2-0)

Kufstein

Kufstein

07.11.2015

1-2

(0-1)

Rheindorf Altach II

Rheindorf Altach II

26.07.2015

3-0

(2-0)

Kufstein

Rheindorf Altach II

05.04.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Kufstein

Kufstein

16.08.2014

2-0

(0-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Kufstein

21.04.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Rheindorf Altach II

07.09.2013

2-2

(1-0)

Kufstein

Rheindorf Altach II

04.05.2013

4-3

(2-2)

Kufstein

Kufstein

15.09.2012

2-0

Rheindorf Altach II

Kufstein

14.04.2012

4-0

(2-0)

Rheindorf Altach II

Rheindorf Altach II

27.08.2011

0-1

(0-0)

Kufstein

Kufstein vs Rheindorf Altach II prediction summary

Kufstein meets Rheindorf Altach II in a match of a West - 17 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 16.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rheindorf Altach II and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kufstein team to score and less than 2.5 for Rheindorf Altach II. Kufstein chances to win are 10%. Rheindorf Altach II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kufstein scored 16 against 25 in 16 last matches whereas Rheindorf Altach II scored 28 against 21 in its 16 last games. Kufstein scored 1.0 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Rheindorf Altach II scored 1.8 against 1.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Kufstein and Rheindorf Altach II have played 17 matches so far. Kufstein won 7 matches in total while Rheindorf Altach II won 7 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.76 goals per Match and 47 in total.


Kufstein scored 27 in total and 1.59 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Kufstein won 5. Kufstein won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Rheindorf Altach II scored 20 in total and 1.18 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Rheindorf Altach II won 5. Rheindorf Altach II won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kufstein vs Rheindorf Altach II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West