Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaPremier LeagueKuching FA - Selangor II
Malaysia. Premier League. Regular Season - 12

Kuching FA vs Selangor II prediction, betting tips and odds

17.07 Sunday

14:15 CET

Stadium Negeri

Kuching FA
Draw
Selangor II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
D
W
L
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Kuching FA9522617
7Selangor II9234-39

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

19 : 13

goals

10 : 13

2.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Selangor II

30.05.2022

1-5

(0-2)

Kuching FA

Kuching FA

28.08.2021

1-1

Selangor II

Selangor II

18.04.2021

1-1

Kuching FA

Kuching FA

28.08.2020

1-4

Selangor II

Kuching FA vs Selangor II prediction summary

Kuching FA meets Selangor II in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Malaysia Premier League on 17.07 Sunday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Kuching FA and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Kuching FA team to score and less than 1.5 for Selangor II. Kuching FA chances to win are 45%. Selangor II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kuching FA scored 19 against 13 in 9 last matches whereas Selangor II scored 10 against 13 in its 9 last games. Kuching FA scored 2.1 against 1.4 in 9 last matches whereas Selangor II scored 1.1 against 1.4 in its 9 last games.


Teams Kuching FA and Selangor II have played 4 matches so far. Kuching FA won 1 matches in total while Selangor II won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.75 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Kuching FA scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kuching FA won 0. Kuching FA won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Selangor II scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Selangor II won 0. Selangor II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kuching FA vs Selangor II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League