Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaSuper LeagueKuala Lumpur FA - Pahang
Malaysia. Super League. Regular Season - 6

Kuala Lumpur FA vs Pahang prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

15:00 CET

Kuala Lumpur Football Stadium

Kuala Lumpur FA
Draw
Pahang

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Kuala Lumpur FA421107
10Pahang4112-44

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

6 : 6

goals

3 : 7

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

0.8 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kuala Lumpur FA

16.12.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Pahang

Pahang

24.09.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

17.09.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Pahang

Pahang

04.06.2023

1-2

(0-1)

Kuala Lumpur FA

Pahang

11.09.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

07.05.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Pahang

Pahang

10.11.2021

0-1

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

26.09.2021

3-1

Pahang

Pahang

20.08.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

10.04.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Pahang

Pahang

06.07.2019

2-0

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

01.02.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Pahang

Pahang

25.05.2018

4-0

(2-0)

Kuala Lumpur FA

Kuala Lumpur FA

15.04.2018

2-2

(2-1)

Pahang

Kuala Lumpur FA vs Pahang prediction summary

Kuala Lumpur FA meets Pahang in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Malaysia Super League on 27.07 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kuala Lumpur FA or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kuala Lumpur FA team to score and less than 2.5 for Pahang. Kuala Lumpur FA chances to win are 45%. Pahang chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kuala Lumpur FA scored 6 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas Pahang scored 3 against 7 in its 4 last games. Kuala Lumpur FA scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas Pahang scored 0.8 against 1.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Kuala Lumpur FA and Pahang have played 14 matches so far. Kuala Lumpur FA won 7 matches in total while Pahang won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Kuala Lumpur FA scored 18 in total and 1.29 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Kuala Lumpur FA won 3. Kuala Lumpur FA won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


Pahang scored 17 in total and 1.21 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Pahang won 2. Pahang won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kuala Lumpur FA vs Pahang with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League